Terms and Conditions
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Passive Scaling Inc (thefbamachine.com referred to as “Website or Company”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”).
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to THEFBAMACHINE.COM.
“User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website.
” Website” shall mean and include thefbamachine.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
- YOUR OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU; AND
- A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU PURSUE CLAIMS OR SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN AS A PARTICIPANT IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
Consequences of Non-Compliance
Your failure to comply with the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your account and/or access to the Services and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
You must be at least 13 (Thirteen) years of age to use this Website, or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to user descriptions, pricing, availability, promotions and offers. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and conditions at any time and for any reason. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or Services has been modified or updated. Please ensure that you check the applicable Terms every time you use our Site so that you understand which Terms apply. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and conditions are posted.
During your use of the Website and Services, you may enter correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their goods or services through the Website and Services. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third party. We shall have no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, or promotion between you and any such third party.
- The Order constitutes an offer by the Client to purchase the Services in accordance with these Terms. The Client shall ensure that the terms of the Order and any relevant Specification are complete and accurate.
- The Order shall only be deemed to be accepted when the Company issues a written acceptance of the Order, or when the Company has started to provide the Services having received the Order, whichever happens first, at which point the Contract shall come into existence. The company will be deemed to have started providing the Services on such date as the kick-off call or kick-off meeting with the client took place.
- The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the Company to provide the Services to the Client and for the Client to purchase those Services, in accordance with these Terms.
- The Client acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of the Company which is not set out in the Contract. Any samples, drawings, descriptive matter, or advertising issued by the Company and any descriptions or illustrations contained in the Company’s brochures, website or advertisements are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Services described in them. They shall not form part of the Contract or any other contract between the Company and the Client for the supply of Services.
- A Quotation for the supply of Services given by the Company shall not constitute an offer. A Quotation shall only be valid for a period of 30 Days from its date of issue.
COMPANY OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- The Company warrants that it will provide the Services as stipulated in the Order using reasonable care and skill to conform in all material respects with the Specification.
- The Company shall use all reasonable endeavors to meet any performance dates specified in the Order, but any such dates shall be estimates only and time shall not be of the essence for the provision of the Services. The Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Services caused by a Force Majeure event or the Client’s failure to provide the Company with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions relevant to the supply of the Services.
- The Company shall have the right to make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law.
- The Company shall be entitled to use a Group Company, subcontractors, or other third-party services for the provision of the Services provided always that the Company shall remain liable to the Client for the performance of the Services as if it had carried them out itself.
CLIENT’S OBLIGATIONS AND INDEMNITIES
- The Client shall provide assistance and technical information to the Company, as reasonably required by the Company in sufficient time to facilitate the execution of an Order in accordance with any estimated delivery dates or milestones. The Client shall have sole responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of all information provided to the Company and warrants and undertakes to the Company that the Client’s employees assisting in the execution of an Order have the necessary skills and authority.
- The Client shall be obliged as quickly as possible and within the agreed deadline to comment on and or approve materials provided under the Services, including (without limitation) profile copy, target website readerships and graphic material submitted by the Company. In addition, the Client shall be obliged as quickly as possible and within the agreed deadline to implement changes on websites, in IT systems or where it may otherwise be required by the Company.
- The Client shall be obliged to inform the Company immediately of changes of domain names, websites, passwords, technical setup, and any other material information regarding the technical infrastructure which may affect the Services delivered by the Company.
- If the Client fails to undertake those acts or provide those materials required under this clause within any agreed deadline (and at least within 15 Business Days of the date requested by the Company) the Company shall be entitled to invoice for the Services that it has supplied, and the remaining Services specified in the Order whether the Company has been able to deliver them.
- The Client shall indemnify and keep the Company indemnified fully against all liabilities, costs and expenses whatsoever and howsoever incurred by the Company in respect of any third parties as a result of the provision of the Services in accordance with the Order, Specification, or the content of the Client’s advertising or web pages which result in claims or proceedings against the Company for infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights of third parties, or for breach of confidentiality or contract or for defamation.
- The Client undertakes to comply with all applicable rules, regulations, codes of practice and laws relating to its use of the Services, including without limitation its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR and hereby agrees to indemnify and to keep the Company indemnified in respect of all costs, claims or proceedings whatsoever brought against the Company by any third party in connection with any breach of the same by the Client.
- The Company require that prior notice be given for any alterations relating to the Client’s social media profile(s) that may affect the services supplied by the Company. If alterations are made by the Client or a third party to the Client’s profile(s) then performance and brand integrity may be affected, and the Company cannot be held responsible.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of thefbamachine.com.
- You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights.
- To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party.
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another.
- To perpetrate any fraud.
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material.
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group.
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of The company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Our IP”). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
- To make the Website and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website (“Your Content”). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
- If you feel that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of our users, please contact us and let us know.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The company and its affiliates and/or related entities, whether direct or indirect, current, former or future, and its and their respective current, former or future officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns and related third parties (each an “Indemnified Party”), for any claims, causes of action, debts, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any third-party claim that (a) your use of or inability to use the Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third-party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations, except to the extent caused by any unlawful or negligent act or omission by The company. The company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with The company in asserting any available defenses. An Indemnified Party may participate in the defense by counsel of its own choosing, at its own cost and expense. You shall not settle any claim that adversely affects an Indemnified Party or imposes any obligation or liability on an Indemnified Party without the Indemnified Party’s prior written consent.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user using the thefbamachine.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Passive Scaling Inc, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
MODIFICATION & VARIATION
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an “As Is” basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or because of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you because of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
If any provision of these Terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about terms or wish to contact us concerning any matter, you may do so via the contact us or email us.
Passive Scaling Inc
This document was last updated on January 8, 2022